High Quality Anthracite Filter Media (LL-01)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $150 US $250|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LL-01
- Active Carbon Material: Mineral Raw Material Activated Carbon
- Pore Diameter: Mesoporous
- Type: Liquid-Phase Adsorption
- Usage: Environmental Protection Industry, Chemical Industry, Food Industry, Electric Power Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Gold Industry
- Chemical Properties: Ash Content
- Artificial Graphite Type: Special Graphite Class
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Manufacturing Method: Physical Method of Activated Carbon
- Appearance: Granular
- Physical Properties: Mesh Number
- Adsorption Properties: Water Volume
Percentage of Damage:<=0.80%
Peercentage of Porosity:47-53%
Solubility in Hydrochloric Acid:<=1.28%
Packing:25kgs/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
Anthracite filter used for domestic water and industrial water treatment
Anthracite filter media
1. Stable chemical proporty
2. High mechanical strength
3. Super adsorption
4. Large surface area
Anthracite filter media used in conjunction with the quartz sand is the promotion of China's current fast filter and three-layer filter, the best canister filter material. Is to improve the filtration rate per unit area increases exponentially increase the interception capacity of water and reduce the project cost and most effective way to reduce the footprint. Widely used in chemical, metallurgy, thermal power, pharmaceutical, paper, printing and dyeing, food and other production before and after the water treatment process.
1. High mechanical strength, breakage and wear rate, and should not exceed 3% (percentage by mass).
2. Chemically stable, non-toxic substances. In general acidic, alkaline, neutral water are not dissolved. Water filter products manufactured by the China Inspection and Testing Center Testing: Hydrochloric acid soluble rate of 0.68% (ministerial standard 3.5) in various types of water purification in both achieve good results.
3. Level with reasonable size, large surface area. Appearance of the product was spherical and angular, gloss, mechanical vibration three times by screening, grading to meet the technical specifications. Uniformity coefficient (K60) is not greater than 1.5 (the Japanese standard), uniformity coefficient (K80) in between 1.6-2.0, porosity greater than 50%.
4. Particle size range less than the specified limit by weight not more than 5%, greater than the maximum size specified by weight not more than 5%.
Anthracite filter( water treatment)
F. C.: 78%-95%
UNIFORMITY COEFFIENT: 1.4
EFFECTIVE SIZE: 1.05-1.15, 1.55-1.65, 1.85-1.95 and so on
1. ISO 9001: 2000, Food grade authentication
2. Supply seaworthy double package
3. Timely shipment
4. You will know every step of the progress.
|ct ||Date ||Project ||Date |
|Fixed Carbon ||Min85-90%||Porosity ||53%|
|Wear rate ||Max 0.35%||Density ||1.57 g/cm3|
|Damage rate ||Max 0.68%||Bulk density||0.947 g/cm3|
|Hydrochloric acid soluble rate ||Max 0.98%||Non-uniform coefficient(K80)||Max 2|
|Sulfur||Max 0.05%||Cu ||Max 0.025%|
|Zn ||Max 0.04%||Heavy metal contenst within drinking water standards |